Wash and Care
IMPORTANT: Disposable masks should be always disposed of when used. Don't try to clean or disinfect disposable masks.
Washable and reusable masks - use and care instructions:
- Individual use only, do not share the mask with anybody;
- The mask should be used for about 2 hours. After 2 hours you need to change the mask and wear a new one.
- If the mask becomes wet for whatever reason (sweating, cough, etc.), change the mask.
- Use the mask every time you leave home. Always when you leave home, take a few spare masks with you and bring a plastic bag to put the used mask in after you have changed it;
- Hand washing: wash your used masks with soap and water. Let them soak for ten minutes and dry flat.
- Machine washing: you can wash your mask at 60°C.
Once your mask is completely dry you can use it again!